[webkit-dev] Debugging DRT on Windows (was: /frameworkPath still
aroben at apple.com
Wed Nov 21 01:45:57 PST 2007
Alexey Proskuryakov wrote:
> on 17.11.2007 23:50, Adam Roben at aroben at apple.com wrote:
>>> -what is the best way to debug from within the visual studio GUI on windows?
>> Use the new debug-safari script, added in r27878.
> Is it possible to debug DumpRenderTree?
It is possible. Here are rough (i.e., untested) instructions:
1. Open WebKit.sln in VS or VC++ Express
2. Right-click on the DumpRenderTree project in the Solution Explorer
window, and select Properties...
3. Go to Configuration Properties > Debugging
4. In the Command Arguments, put an absolute Windows-style path to the
test you want to run
5. In the Environment, put PATH=$(ProgramFiles)\Safari;$(PATH)
6. Click OK to close the Project Properties window
7. Right-click on the DumpRenderTree project, and choose Debug > Start
More information about the webkit-dev