AW: [webkit-dev] WebKit and .net applications

Zoth, Jochen jochen.zoth at masterbit.com
Wed Nov 21 01:00:11 PST 2007

> I tested the Pre-Build commands manually and got another problem
> with the following line:
> "bash build-generated-files.sh "$(WebKitOutputDir)"
> "$(WebKitLibrariesDir)""
>
> cygpath: cannot create short name of $(WebKitOutputDir)
> cygpath: can't convert empty path
> cygpath: cannot create short name of $(WebKitLibrariesDir)
> cygpath: can't convert empty path

Sorry, my fault, VS replaces the variables before execution, so the
executed command is:

bash build-generated-files.sh "D:\projects\WebKit\WebKitBuild"
"D:\projects\WebKit\WebKitLibraries\win"

resulting in:

bison -d -p kjsyy /cygdrive/d/projects/WebKit/JAVASC~1/kjs/grammar.y -o
grammar.cpp > bison_out.txt 2>&1
make: *** [grammar.cpp] Error 127

I attached the complete log.

Jochen.

Master Bit GmbH
Kloster Arnsburg, 35423 Lich, Deutschland,
Geschäftsführer: Manfred Hill und Thomas Müller,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Gießen HRB 3182
http://www.masterbit.com