[webkit-dev] Alter DOM before display

Todd Ditchendorf todd at ditchnet.org
Tue Nov 20 17:09:28 PST 2007

this is just a guess, but i would try this WebFrameLoadDelegate method
on leopard:

- (void)webView:(WebView *)webView didClearWindowObject:
(WebScriptObject *)windowObject forFrame:(WebFrame *)frame;

or this one on tiger:

- (void)webView:(WebView *)webView windowScriptObjectAvailable:
(WebScriptObject *)windowScriptObject;

someone from webkit team will know better.

todd