AW: [webkit-dev] WebKit and .net applications

Zoth, Jochen jochen.zoth at masterbit.com
Tue Nov 20 02:40:38 PST 2007

Hi Chris,

many thanks for your quick answer and your code.

If I build WebKit.dll from source I'm allowed to use it in a closed source project, right?

May I ask you a question about building with Visual Studio 2005? I tried the build-webkit script in Cygwin, but I always get

Cannot find '/cygdrive/d/Programme/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/Common7/IDE/VCExpress.exe'

Please execute the file 'vcvars32.bat' from

'/cygdrive/c/Programme\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin\'

to setup the necessary environment variables.

even if I ran vcvars32.bat. Do I need to install VC Express or can I switch to the already installed Visual Studio?

Jochen.