Fwd: [webkit-dev] WebKit and .net applications

Fuenty, Chris chris.fuenty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:51:11 PST 2007

You need to do a lot of P/Invoke calls.  It's very complicated, I used it
back before Safari 3 and WebKit
5xx,  You can work with this code, It won't work until you modify it
to work with the latest WebKit.  Keep in mind the

Licensing Restrictions of Raw Win32 WebKit when using this.

http://swift-wb.googlecode.com/svn/branches/webkit.net/