[webkit-dev] WebKit and .net applications

Zoth, Jochen jochen.zoth at masterbit.com
Mon Nov 19 07:55:36 PST 2007

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to use Webkit in a C# .net Application for
displaying websites. A customer wants me to use it instead of the IE
control.

I downloaded the latest nightly build for windows and imported the
WebKit.dll in my C# project. Since it seems not to be a "native" dll,
Visual Studio doesn't show me the available methods etc.

Where can I find information how to use WebKits functionality in my
project?

Greetings,
Jochen

Master Bit GmbH
Kloster Arnsburg, 35423 Lich, Deutschland,
Geschäftsführer: Manfred Hill und Thomas Müller,
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Gießen HRB 3182
http://www.masterbit.com