[webkit-dev] Keeping track of supported specs on wiki

Alexey Proskuryakov ap-carbon at rambler.ru
Fri Nov 9 23:42:28 PST 2007

on 10.11.2007 01:55, Rob Burns at robburns1 at mac.com wrote:

> However, I think its better to show all of the standards
> whether targeted by Apple or not.

  There are a lot of specifications out there - how would you decide whether
one is suitable for inclusion on this page? E.g., should we waste bandwidth
explicitly stating that we are not interested in RFC 3251 support?

> However, I assume other contributors are
> free to bring standard supports to WebKit. I know of two such projects
> myself where contributors are working to bring standards support to
> WebKit not currently targeted by Apple.

  If they are working on such support, they can edit the page to mention
that - it's a wiki.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov.