[webkit-dev] Keeping track of supported specs on wiki

Philippe Kalaf philippe.kalaf at collabora.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 12:42:53 PST 2007

I agree that the detailed status pages would need to be updated quite
frequently (daily) to be of any real use. An automated system would
definitely be ideal for this. Nonetheless, for the main table such as
the one I made, it only requires updates when a whole specification is
either started, or 100% completed. Therefore we can start with this main
table and then try to figure out the best way to automate the detailed
tables.

As for the detailed automated pages, I could try to find some
"volunteers" if I don't do it myself :)

I want to stress that this sort of page is not only important for
developers, but also very important for potential Webkit adopters who
are looking at the browser engines available out there. Without such a
detailed status page, they are left in the unknown and might shy away
from Webkit.

BR,
Philippe