[webkit-dev] Planned Subversion and Trac Downtime for webkit.org

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Thu Nov 8 10:57:41 PST 2007

Hi all,

On Monday 12 November svn.webkit.org and trac.webkit.org will be
offline for up to one hour starting at 8am Pacific time (4pm UTC).

The purpose of this outage is to migrate the Subversion-related
services to newer hardware.  A DNS change will take place while the
hardware migration is happening and we hope that this will have
propagated completely before the services come back online.

One major configuration change will be taking place as a part of the
hardware move, though it will only affect developers with commit
access to Subversion:

Subversion access via svn+ssh:// will not be available after the
hardware migration.

Committers should all have received instructions via email on how to
switch their Subversion access to http://.  I would urge all
committers to make this switch as soon as possible to ensure that
their accounts are working correctly.

If you are a committer and are having trouble with this switch or have
not received instructions on how to switch, please let me know as soon
as is possible.

Thanks for your patience,

Mark