[webkit-dev] Re: Enable Cookies, Javascripts

Naiem Shaik naiem.shaik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 21:38:42 PST 2007

To add to this below mail, I am debugging and kept breakpoint in
setCookies(const KURL& url, const KURL& /*policyURL*/, const String& value);
file: WebCore/platform/gtk/CookieJarGtk.cpp
and this break point is hit everytime the page is opened.
Not sure of how to proceed.
Kindly provide inputs if any.

-Naiem