[webkit-dev] Move of Mac WebKit code into WebKit/mac

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Tue Nov 6 18:36:04 PST 2007

Hi all,

I intend to move all the Mac-specific WebKit code from the top level
of the WebKit directory into a new "mac" subdirectory to match the
structure used by other ports.  I'm sending the email in advance to
warn those of you that have local changes to this code.  Experience
has shown that this is one area where Subversion does not play nice.

If you have local changes to the WebKit directory, please save them as
a patch and "svn revert -R WebKit" before updating from Subversion
once I have committed this move.

If you fail to do this, your changes will not be lost but they will be
left in a messy state that is painful to correct.   I will send a
further email once I have committed the move.

Kind regards,

Mark