[webkit-dev] Mac and Windows build bots are green!

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Thu Nov 1 02:44:03 PDT 2007

Hey everyone-
   The Mac and Windows build bots are finally green! For those of you
who are new to the project, Mark Rowe (bdash) maintains a buildbot
installation at http://build.webkit.org/ that continuously builds and
tests tip-of-tree WebKit on multiple platforms. It's taken a lot of work
from many people to get the bots green, and I'd like to say thank you to
everyone involved. I hope that we can all work together to keep the bots
healthy, while at the same time improving the state of the Qt and Gtk
bots, implementing new features, fixing bugs, and fleshing out our ports!

-Adam