[webkit-dev] How do I verify if webkit build is installed properly?

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Mon May 21 11:57:55 PDT 2007

On May 21, 2007, at 11:20 AM, Sridhar Gurivireddy wrote:

> I am a newbie on Mac. I have recently installed a latest build of
> webkit from nightly.webkit.org. How do I verify if safari picked it
> up? How do I verify if it's installed? Is there a place where i can
> see the revision number

One way is use the "Show Your WebKit Version" button on this page
<http://developer.apple.com/internet/safari/faq.html>. Version 419 is
what you'd see if you were using the standard Macintosh version, and
if you see a newer version then you can be sure that Safari is using
the nightly WebKit you installed.

     -- Darin