[webkit-dev] Nightly builds of Feature Branch?

Andreas Neumann neumann at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Mon May 21 05:26:51 PDT 2007

Hello,

I would like to test SVG features available in the feature branch.
However, I don't have a webkit build infrastructure installed. In the
past I could test the SVG stuff in the regular nightlies.

Would it be possible to offer nightlies of the feature branch as well?

Also, once some of the new SVG features work fine in the feature branch,
will some of the important ones be supported in the main trunk as well?
Specifically I am thinking about text and DOM related improvements.

Thank you for your efforts,
Andreas

Andreas Neumann
Institute of Cartography
ETH Zurich
Wolfgang-Paulistrasse 15
CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland

Phone: ++41-44-633 3031, Fax: ++41-44-633 1153
e-mail: neumann at karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/