[webkit-dev] layout tests

David Carson dacarson at gmail.com
Tue May 15 09:31:28 PDT 2007

Hi Reem,
My understanding of DumpRenderTree is that is a component of the
script WebKitTools/Scripts/run-webkit-tests. It sets up WebKit to run
a particular test case. When I say sets up WebKit, what I mean is that
it binds a set of interfaces into javascript, sets the window size to
be 800x600, sets the colour depth to a known value (not sure what this
is) and moves the window off the screen, and stdout is written to an
output file.
I believe that there is checked in Qt port that might be easier to
port than the objective-C based Mac version.

Cheers
Davidc