[webkit-dev] foreignObject enable?

"~:'' ありがとうございました "~:'' ありがとうございました
Sat Mar 24 07:47:14 PDT 2007

http://www.peepo.co.uk/index.svg

works well enough in mozilla and opera.

our users cannot read or write, many benefit from audio feedback.
unfortunately webkit doesn't provide a method.
opera offers whatwg as an alternative.

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd

On 24 Mar 2007, at 12:11, Oliver Hunt wrote:

In SVG? not until we're comfortable with the stability of the rest
SVG.  There are many details of foreignObject that make it difficult
to ensure we won't do anything unsafe with layers

What were you needing it for?

--Oliver