[webkit-dev] Cookies in GDK Port

sachin J Puranik sachin.puranik at celunite.com
Fri Jun 22 07:26:56 PDT 2007

Basically file WebCore/platform/gdk/CookieJarGdk.cpp contains setCookies, cookies, enableCookies functions.
Which are called from JS Core through Document->HTMLDocument.This i already know.
>From ResourceHandleManager I already checked and it is actully passing setings to curl along with the CallBackfunctions.
It also facilitates to pass the CookieJar file name to curl ...and further curl maintains it. this also i checked earlier.

So from my thinking curl is responsible for adding the cookies to the request and saving them in the file.
But there are following problems...

1) I Gave the CookieJar file name to curl, and even file is created. Now if i Login to Gmail, Close the browser and Again try to load Gmail it's not opening.
it is definitely due to problem in cookie handling.
2) If i Want to show the Available Cookies details to user , i can not do that , as file exists with curl.

Please suggest me some architectural changes ..?? which solves my both the problems...??
the solution you suggested earlier may not serve my purpose.

Regarding multiple frame we are still struggling........

Regards
Sachin