[webkit-dev] Accessing the javascript engine on windows

icehot icehot26 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:22:01 PDT 2007

I was able to get WebKit to compile on windows and got spinneret to run. I'm
having problems accessing the javascript engine though.

Any time I call evaluateWebScript(), it will return E_NOIMPL -

I know javascript is running since the pages I'm browsing to using spinneret
have javascript and it executes just fine but I'm unable to access it.

I tried to access the WebScriptObject from the
IWebFrameLoadDelegate::windowScriptObjectAvailable() but that also returns
E_NOIMPL once I call evaluateWebScript. Is there a way to get the javascript
engine on Windows. Or is that code all not implemented?

Check:
http://artoftestinc.blogspot.com/2007/06/automating-safari-on-windows.html
.NET Windows Form hosting a WebKit on Windows.