[webkit-dev] multiframes support in gdk port ?

Shraddhesh Chaturvedi shraddhesh.chaturvedi at celunite.com
Thu Jun 21 05:03:31 PDT 2007

I'm creating a GtkScrolledWindow and GtkLayout for each of the sub
frames. Then i put this GtkLayout in GtkScrolledWindow. Further this
GtkScrolledWindow is attached to mainframe's GtkLayout.
The problem probably is the z order as you said.
I have not enabled GdkEvents, because first display should come. That's
the next step.
Regards,
Shraddhesh