[webkit-dev] Core Foundation for Windows port

Mark Rowe bdash at webkit.org
Sun Jun 17 10:15:33 PDT 2007

Hi,

Please follow the instructions on the WebKit website about setting up
your build environment: <http://webkit.org/building/checkout.html>.
It contains information about downloading the supporting libraries
needed by WebKit.

Kind regards,

Mark Rowe

On 17/06/2007, at 5:37 AM, <Yael.Aharon at nokia.com> <Yael.Aharon at nokia.com