[webkit-dev] SVG in WebKit for Safari 3 for Windows and Mac and iPhone?

Sergio Trejo sergtrejo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:20:21 PDT 2007

Andreas,
Your SVG pages worked just fine for me on Safari 3 with Windows XP (nothing
crashed). Although the animation didn't work so I presume that WebKit is
limited with respect to SVG at the moment and there is no SMIL in WebKit. I
wonder if there is interest in integrating SMIL into WebKit?

Regards,

Sergio