[webkit-dev] Making use of a KJS_EXPORT macro

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 01:19:36 PDT 2007

Hi all.
I'm trying to reconcile the KJS and JSC repositories, and one of the
differences I have found is the usage of the KJS_EXPORT macro, which
expands to
__attribute ((visibility("default"))) on GCC and
__declspec(dllexport) or __declspec(dllimport) on Microsoft compilers.

I think it's a useful feature, and it offers a way to document which classes
are for internal use and which do not without cluttering the source code
too much.

Would a patch for annotating classes and methods with this macro be welcome?

Luciano