[webkit-dev] Re: [webkit-changes] [24723] trunk/WebCore

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Fri Jul 27 07:50:01 PDT 2007

I'm not happy with the code organization here. XMLTokenizer now has
tons of ifdefs and two separate implementations. It's fine to have a
QXmlStream implementation, but the two implementations should be in
separate files, side by side, as we do in the platform layer.

Or the XML parser should be abstracted out so we have a single
XMLTokenizer built on a single parser abstraction.

I think this is also the type of patch that should be reviewed by at
least one person other than the folks concentrating on the Qt port.

With the huge number of check-ins today, I'm sure there are other
interesting things like this that I missed.

     -- Darin