[webkit-dev] Building on Windows: WebKitSupportLibrary.zip is incomplete

Artem Ananiev Artem.Ananiev at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 26 01:03:24 PDT 2007

Hi, Adam,

indeed, I have missed this step. After running the update-webkit script
(and passing some additional flags to curl to work via proxy), it seems
all the required files are in WebKitLibraries directory. I will proceed
with building WebKit.

Thanks,

Artem