[webkit-dev] Embedding WebKit

Callum Prentice callum at lindenlab.com
Tue Jul 24 19:09:03 PDT 2007

Oliver beat me to the same question but thanks for the links Chris.

I'm also looking at what's involved in embedding WebKit, rendering the output to memory and then
using that as a texture - our application is cross platform but I see that Adobe AIR is too so my
hopes are high :)

--Callum
Linden Lab/Second Life