[webkit-dev] WML support in KHTML

Andre-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 15 10:09:23 PDT 2007

Hi,

I was just going through my mail and came across this e-mail.
Another approach, as long as processing power is available,
could be to use XSLT to convert WML to XHTML and then have the
web browser render the result.

Is anyone aware of any XSLT that could do this and if so could
we imagine integrating this into KHTML?

Andre