[webkit-dev] Getting Compilation error in Windows platform

Amit Gupta amit.dgupta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:27:35 PDT 2007

Hello David

I tried with the build Script too, got the following error

"$ build-webkit --debug
bash: ./build-webkit: /usr/bin/perl: bad interpreter: No such file or
directory"

I open the Cygwin Shell , and under the Safari Browser code tree from the
script folder running this script,

Please correct me if i am doing something wrong ,

Thanks in Advance ,

Thanks and Regards
Amit

--