[webkit-dev] Directory for Safari 3 for Windows plugins that isn't in Program Files?

Andre-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 7 09:20:50 PDT 2007

It would be interesting to see what the people at Microsoft suggest.
Even if it is not established now, maybe this is something that could
be established?

In ideal Windows world it be nice to see Program Files\Common
\Internet Plugins
or Application Data\Shared\Internet Plugins being used, but it would
be worth having the guys over at Redmond comment on this.

Andre