[webkit-dev] looking to get involved

sam mussell smussell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 09:16:23 PST 2007

Hello,

I recently graduated with a BS in computer science and I currently
work as a web developer.  I would like to get involved in Web Kit as a
way to contribute to a project I like and to gain some experience
working on larger scale projects.  I have taken classes in compiler
construction, software engineering, and networking.  I am also very
familiar with C/C++.  Anyhow I was just wondering what the best way to
get started was, and if anyone has any suggestions of a good project
to start with.  Thanks for your help.

-Sam