[webkit-dev] Compiling webkit on windows

Krzysztof Kowalczyk kkowalczyk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 21:57:02 PST 2007

Currently it probably won't compile anyway due to recent changes, but...

First, make sure that you do "svn co" under cygwin shell in order to
get files with unix-style line-ending - last time I've tried and
didn't do it, perl scripts wouldn't work.

It's also possible you're not running from Cygwin or it's misconfigured.

Also, I've never tried the script, I always built using
WebKitTools\Spinneret\Spinneret.sln

-- kjk