[webkit-dev] contentWidth of a table row & rendering data

Stephen Deken stephen.deken at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 05:35:02 PST 2007

On Jan 16, 2007, at 6:34 PM, Mark Rowe wrote:
> I believe the code relevant to determining where to draw the
> highlight outline is at <http://trac.webkit.org/projects/webkit/
> browser/trunk/WebKit/WebInspector/WebInspector.m#L554>.

Beautiful, that's exactly what I needed.

Now my dilemma is this.  My understanding of the situation is that I
can't ship WebKit.framework with my application.  But my application
won't work correctly unless it has the latest version of
WebKit.framework.

When were these changes introduced?  Will they be included in
Leopard?  Will they be included in the next rev of Safari for Tiger?

Many thanks,

Stephen Deken
stephen.deken at gmail.com