[webkit-dev] Text selection bug: text disappearing (WINDOWS)

Ionut Durbaca ionut at inm.com
Tue Jan 16 14:09:37 PST 2007

Hello,

I encountered the following problem with WebKit rendering (WINDOWS
only):

When selecting text in HTML documents - programmatically or by dragging
the mouse over text - downwards, then upwards, the text following the
selection... disappears! (is no longer visible)
As mentioned, this occurs on Windows only, it is fine for MAC.

Is this a known issue? It seems a CAIRO library problem.
How can I have it fixed?
The WebKit that I am using (SVN) is 16495. I tried more recent versions
but they do not compile on Windows.

Thanks a lot,

Ion