[webkit-dev] contentWidth of a table row & rendering data

Stephen Deken stephen.deken at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 08:16:59 PST 2007

> Are you using shipping Safari, or a WebKit nightly, to do your testing?

I'm using shipping Safari in 10.4.8 with all patches applied.  Does
the nightly not have this issue?

I'll look into linking in the nightly tonight to see if it corrects my issue.

Is there any other way to get the box (or boxes) for the rendered
nodes?  I'm using elementAtPoint: to get the DOMNode under the cursor
and highlight it.

The highlighting itself is done by posing as WebHTMLView and
overriding drawRect:, and there's probably a better way to do that.

--
Stephen Deken
stephen.deken at gmail.com