[webkit-dev] [resending] Improving ability to filter the tags produced by editable webkit?

Dan Wood dw7904954 at karelia.com
Fri Jan 5 14:11:56 PST 2007

Thanks for the insight Darin.

One thing that is frustrating is that I don't know exactly what the
bugs are.  Should I report each thing that annoys me as a separate
bugzilla case, and see what happens?    I'm just looking for the best
"next action" I can take here.

--
Dan Wood
Karelia Software — Sandvox for the Mac

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should
be afraid of their people.  — V, V for Vendetta