[webkit-dev] Open Design beyond Open Source

David Hyatt hyatt at apple.com
Fri Feb 16 13:36:39 PST 2007

I don't really understand this email at all.

As Maciej already said, if you want to have a public fork of WebKit,
there's nothing stopping you.  If you want to have a public branch of
WebKit in our repository, there's nothing stopping you (Nokia has
such a branch, and we grant commit privileges to people for the
branch only so they can work there unrestricted).  The project
already supports forks and branches, so what are you asking for here?

dave
(hyatt at apple.com)