[webkit-dev] Need Help for GTK Port

atul atul.mehrotra at celunite.com
Tue Feb 13 02:10:57 PST 2007

Hii.
 This is mail in regard of the GDK port Of Webkit.. It seems Qt Port for
Linux is quite well maintained but that's not same for GDK port. I & my
colleague Shri want to contribute for the GDK port of Webkit Which can
meet long needed demand of gnome users having a KHTML+GTK browser.
        We (me & shri) both have a worked on GTK+Webcore
(http://gtk-webcore.sourceforge.net/ ) for sometime & as we are new to
the current WEBKIT ToT we need someone to guide/help us for understand &
contribute to the latest Webkit For GDK port. This mail is an effort to
start a dialog with  those others who are interested to work in the same
direction so that we can all coordinate our resources rather than
working at crosspurposes.

Thanx,

Atul Mehrotra