[webkit-dev] Building on Linux

Rich Curtis rich.curtis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:40:25 PST 2007

Thanks Mark,
Alas, I fear I have have tried everything I can think of. I'm doing this in
a fresh parallels ubuntu.

1. Installed ubuntu.
2. Installed gcc
3. Installed svn
4. Installed the missing python pieces
5. Installed the bakefile version linked to in the readme.
6. Followed the instructions in the readme. I am now getting the gnu
makefiles.

Still no good. Lots of compile errors trying to make webcore/projects/gdk.

Am I missing anything? Is there a *current* tutorial on how to build webkit
on linux?

Thanks again,

RC