[webkit-dev] WebView editing in Mail

piet piet.webkit at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 16:18:52 PST 2007

I understand that a change of API isn't likely to happen anytime soon, so
could someone in the Apple Mail team please suggest me her/his best bet as
of how to implement this behavior?

Rest assured that if it's broken one day by a change of your private APIs,
it will not crash our application, just degrade a little bit its behavior,
so no big problem.