[webkit-dev] Serious problems with latest build.....

Mark Rowe bdash at webkit.org
Wed Aug 29 23:05:01 PDT 2007

Kathryn,

It's not clear from my email what you're attempting to do.  WebKit
nightly builds, available from <http://nightly.webkit.org/> come
packaged as a disk image containing two applications -- WebKit.app and
Drosera.app.  Launching WebKit.app will run Safari against the latest
WebKit frameworks.  This in no way affects the system version of
WebKit that Apple provides, which lives at /System/Library/Frameworks/
WebKit.framework.  If you're interested in using the nightly build's
WebKit frameworks for development, you can find them inside WebKit.app/
Contents/Resources/.

Kind regards,

Mark Rowe