[webkit-dev] identifying a unique iPhone?

mahesh.kulkarni at nokia.com mahesh.kulkarni at nokia.com
Sat Aug 18 00:46:56 PDT 2007

 Hi,

We can use userAgent string in HTTP request to identify. Thought it
might not be there already, but iPhone browser people can think of
sending string "iPhone" and IMEI number in UserAgent string.  Not only
in scott case, this will be helpful to identify specific iPhone for one
time download contents or online gaming in future.

Br,
MKK