[webkit-dev] Re: Embedded WebView & autoscroll

piet piet.webkit at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 11:32:36 PDT 2007

I posted some sample code based on Developer/Examples/WebKit/MiniBrowser to
illustrate better what I'm trying to do, if you'd like to take a peek. It's at
http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=373281 (sorry for the ads)

Is there any open-source application that does something similar?
Or do you know anybody in the Apple Mail team?

Thanks,
Piet