[webkit-dev] Re: [webkit-reviews] Highlighing Object Lists

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Wed Aug 8 10:10:42 PDT 2007

On Aug 8, 2007, at 6:37 AM, Johnson, Geoffrey wrote:

>  Is it possible to get Webkit Inspector to highlight the list of
> objects in “Network” so that they can be copied?  I would like to
> paste the object list into a text editor as is possible in Firebug,
> but currently this is not supported.  Thanks.

(I'm moving this thread to webkit-dev, which is the appropriate list
for discussions such as this).

Hi-
    There's not currently a way to copy from the Network panel of the
Inspector, though this is something we'd definitely like to support.
We'd also like to support copying from other parts of the Inspector
(e.g., the DOM view). I thought we had a bug filed on this, but I
can't find it right now, so it would be great if you could file one on http://bugs.webkit.org/
  !

-Adam