[webkit-dev] Re: [webkit-changes] [24907] trunk

Andre-John Mas ajmas at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 7 20:29:04 PDT 2007

I am just wondering whether it should be the other way round, in that
how many iterations can be done in time x. The logic here is that as
processors gets faster a given number of iterations will eventually
reach a value near zero. On the other hand for a given time period
there is much more room for expansion on the number of iterations
possible.

Andre