[webkit-dev] build webkit errors on windows

Artem Ananiev Artem.Ananiev at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 7 00:42:26 PDT 2007

It looks like the build-webkit script starts Qt build (which, I believe,
is not currently supported on Windows platform). This may happen for two
reasons: either you have '--qt' passed to build-webkit script or you
have QTDIR env variable defined.

Artem