[webkit-dev] Compile error under VC2005

OYO oooyooo.2046 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 01:16:41 PDT 2007

Hi,

While linking WebKit, compiler complaints that JavaScriptCore.lib was
created with an older compiler. But I found that JavaScriptCore.lib is just
created ...~

Anybody know anything wrong in my compile option, thx?

$ ./build-webkit
Checking mod-date of WebKitSupportLibrary.zip...
Current WebKitSupportLibrary is up to date
Building results into: /home/mike/WebKit/WebKitBuild
WEBKITOUTPUTDIR is set to: C:\cygwin\home\mike\WebKit\WebKitBuild
WEBKITLIBRARIESDIR is set to: C:\cygwin\home\mike\WebKit\WebKitLibraries\win
/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 8/Common7/IDE/devenv.com
win\W
ebKit.vcproj\WebKit.sln /build Release
Microsoft (R) Visual Studio Version 8.0.50727.762.
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights reserved.

 :
 :
 :
 :

------ Build started: Project: WebKit, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Performing Pre-Build Event...
cl : Command line warning D9040 : ignoring option '/analyze'; Code Analysis
warn
ings are not available in this edition of the compiler
tmp.cpp
找不到檔案 - *
複製 0 個檔案
Linking...
fatal error C1047: The object or library file
'C:\cygwin\home\mike\WebKit\WebKit
Build\lib\JavaScriptCore.lib' was created with an older compiler than other
obje
cts; rebuild old objects and libraries
LINK : fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed
Project : warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not
found:
$(BuildBot)
Build log was saved at
"file://C:\cygwin\home\mike\WebKit\WebKitBuild\obj\WebKit
\Release\BuildLog.htm"
WebKit - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)