[webkit-dev] Compiling with cmake on windows..

Mark Rowe opendarwin.org at bdash.net.nz
Tue Oct 31 04:20:59 PST 2006

On 31/10/2006, at 11:09 PM, Stefan Eilers wrote:

> I just see "FindLibXml2.cmake" there.. But I look for
> "LibXm2Config.cmake". Maybe this was deleted?

Stefan,

I misread your initial email.  Sorry for my misleading reply.  After
a quick look through the KDE and WebKit CMake files, I cannot see
where the requirement for LibXml2Config.cmake is coming from.  A
Google search (<http://www.google.com/search?q=LibXml2Config.cmake>)
suggests that you may have a different version of FindLibXml2.cmake
which is being found before the KDE one.  You may want to see if this
is the case, and move aside the offending file to see if it resolves
the issue.

Regards,

Mark