[webkit-dev] Compiling with cmake on windows..

Mark Rowe opendarwin.org at bdash.net.nz
Tue Oct 31 01:50:18 PST 2006

On 31/10/2006, at 9:12 PM, Stefan Eilers wrote:

> Hi!

Hi Stefan,

> I try to compile WebKit with Qt/KDE support on Windows. There is
> one dependency issue, which I cannot solve.
> It asks for the directory that contains the file
> "LibXml2Config.cmake". I don't have this file on my system and it
> is not included in the libxml2 distributions..
>
> Can somebody please tell me where to find it!?

I believe that WebKit with Qt/KDE support requires the latest KDE
trunk.  The CMake build process used by WebKit is dependent on
several files found within the KDE repository, one of which is
LibXml2Config.cmake.  <http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/cmake/
modules/> is the web view of the directory within KDEs SVN repository
that contains this file.  It also contains a README file which
provides details on how to use these files.

Kind regards,

---
Mark Rowe
<http://bdash.net.nz/>