[webkit-dev] NetScapeMoviePlugin

Rudi Sherry rsherry at adobe.com
Mon Oct 23 11:00:07 PDT 2006

I get crashes in Firefox 2.0 also, somewhere in the javascript object
code, so I don't think it's Firefox.  I'm looking into them, when I
have time.

I can't debug Firefox with my Xcode (2.3), perhaps you can try it
with 2.4 (so I can add information to the bug I filed with Apple).
You have to set Firefox.app/Contents/MacOS/firefix-bin as the
executable, as far as I know.