[webkit-dev] Nightly builds

Mark Rowe opendarwin.org at bdash.net.nz
Sat Oct 21 00:40:13 PDT 2006

Adam,

There's no real pattern to the builds.  I tend to build new "nightly"
releases whenever I notice an interesting change get landed, or whenever I
have some idle CPU cycles.  As Alexey mentions, having access to built
historical copies of WebKit makes tracking down regressions to a narrow
time frame possbile.

Cheers,

Mark Rowe