[webkit-dev] NetScapeMoviePlugin

Rudi Sherry rsherry at adobe.com
Fri Oct 20 17:26:10 PDT 2006

It worked for me.  What version of Mac OS X, Xcode and Firefox do you
have?  I'm using:

Mac OS X 10.4.8
Xcode 2.3
Firefox 2.0 RC 2

If you build it exactly as it is in the example, it should work.  In
Safari, when you select the menu item Help -> About Plug-ins, does it
show?

Rudi

FYI: I did notice that it doesn't show the movie in the right place
under Firefox; I had to edit MovieObject.c and in the SetRect call,
subtract portBounds.left from the x-values and subtract
portBounds.top from the four values, to make it show the movie
correctly in both Safari and Firefox (2.0 RC 2).